What will you build? Where will you build? Welcome to the largest LEGO® set the world has ever seen. We hope you have lots of fun building with LEGO bricks in Google Chrome. Build with Chrome is a place to imagine, create and explore. Please play by the house rules, so that we keep Build great for everyone.
- Be original. Your build must be from your own work. Don't infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and other proprietary rights. We will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
- Be nice. Don't create builds to offend or shock others. Depictions of anything gratuitous or violent is not allowed. Builds should not contain materials that threaten, harass or bully other users.
- Play safe. Don't give out personal details. We don't allow unauthorized publishing of people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, driver's and other license numbers, or any other information that is not publicly accessible.
- Build, don't write. Build with Chrome is for creative builds, not text submissions. If you submit text in your build, we reserve the right to remove it.
- Don't preach. Don't promote religious or political ideologies. We don't allow the promotion of hatred toward groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Play don't sell. Don't advertise a brand. We don't allow builds of products or services that violate third party terms of service, or products or services.
- Keep it clean. Don't build anything that's inappropriate. We don't allow builds that contains nudity, graphic sex acts, or sexually explicit material. Google has a zero-tolerance policy against child sexual abuse imagery. If we become aware of builds with child sexual abuse imagery, we will report it to the appropriate authorities and delete the Google Accounts of those involved with the distribution.
- Have fun. Express your creativity and free your imagination!
Terms and Conditions
In addition to the Google Terms of Service and the Google Privacy & Terms, by participating in Build you agree to these additional terms and conditions with Google Inc. (“Google”) and The LEGO Group ("LEGO Group") ("Additional Terms"). Nothing in relation to Build gives you the right to use the LEGO bricks outside of the Build application or to use the LEGO brand or any other intellectual property belonging to the LEGO Group for any reason. You must comply with the directions of the LEGO Group at all times concerning your use of the LEGO bricks.
Q: Who can use Build with Chrome?
A: Everyone can enjoy exploring and building with Build. If you are under the age of 18, you need to first obtain your parent or guardian's consent before you publish any creations on Build.
Q: Who has the right to a particular piece of land?
A: Land is allocated on a first come, first served basis - the first user to choose a site and start building gets to nab that site.
Q: Can I save my build while working on it?
A: Builds are only saved once published. Work in progress is not saved.
Q: Can I go back after publishing and change my build?
A: No, once your build is published you can't add to it or change it.
Q: Who will see my build?
A: After your build is published it will be publicly viewable and may be featured in promotional material by Google and the LEGO Group. Your build may be used, reproduced, modified, published and communicated for any purpose, including in promotional materials by Google and the LEGO Group, on a royalty-free, perpetual basis. You consent to any act of omission that would otherwise infringe moral rights in respect of a build and waive all moral rights in respect to any build you publish on the Build site.
Q: What information do I need to provide to use Build with Chrome?
A: You can explore the site and play Build Academy without providing any information. To publish a build you need to sign in with your Google+ account.
Q. How will you use my Google+ profile information?
Q: How can I make sure my build isn't removed?
A: Your published build will go through a moderation process and may be removed, without notice, if the LEGO Group determines, in its sole discretion, that any build violates the rules and guidelines set forth in these Additional Terms, or is otherwise inappropriate. You may also be blocked from submitting any further builds. To prevent your build from being removed, please keep the following guidelines in mind: • Don't give out personal details of any kind, including but not limited to phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, or any other contact information.
• Don't swear or post anything that could offend, alienate or negatively incite others.
• Builds must only be made wholly for personal, non-commercial purposes.
• You warrant that your build is original and is not copied from any other source, and that your build does not include the brand, trademarks or copyrighted materials of any other company or person, and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any company or person.
• Don't advertise, promote or campaign for any products or services of any kind.
• Don't promote religious, philosophical or political ideologies.
• Don't submit anything that is hateful, threatening, racist or pornographic; that is related to alcohol, drugs, tobacco or medicines; that incites violence or encourages criminal conduct; that contains nudity; that contains extreme or gratuitous violence; that is offensive, unlawful, or of an indecent, obscene or menacing nature; or that would otherwise be deemed by a reasonable person in similar circumstances to be inappropriate for children or adults.
• Don't submit a build that may be defamatory of or derogatory to any third party or would be detrimental to the Google or LEGO brand.
• Use of the LEGO bricks or any other intellectual property from Build is not permitted outside of the site.
You indemnify Google and the LEGO Group against any claim that the build, or the use of a build, infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, is misleading or deceptive, or is likely to mislead or deceive, is defamatory, or is in breach of any other relevant law or regulation in the country in which you reside.
These Additional Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America, excluding any law regarding a conflict of laws, which would defer to the laws of another jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the laws of the country in which you reside so require, then any disputes arising under these Additional Terms may be governed by the laws of the country in which you reside.
ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT IN RELATION TO GOOGLE WILL BE LITIGATED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, USA, AND THE PARTIES CONSENT TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN THOSE COURTS. ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT IN RELATION TO THE LEGO GROUP WILL BE LITIGATED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE ROYAL MARITIME COURTS IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK, AND THE PARTIES CONSENT TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN THOSE COURTS.
Q: What do I do if I see something that is in violation with these Additional Terms?
A: Please tick the 'flag as inappropriate content' box and follow the instructions provided.
Q: What happens if I breach these terms and conditions?
A: Without limiting any other rights of Google or the LEGO Group, your build will be removed, and you may be prevented from uploading any further builds.
Q. Will Build always be available?
A. Build may be discontinued at any time in the future for any reason without notice and neither Google nor the LEGO Group will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) in connection with your participation in Build.
Q: What can I do if Build isn't working properly?
A: Build was developed to show the latest web technology in browsers like Chrome. We recommend using Chrome as it can handle the graphics required.
Q: How can I give feedback on Build?
email@example.com. The LEGO Group can be contacted at www.lego.com and any contact you have is subject to LEGO’s applicable terms and conditions.. Google and the LEGO Group are severally liable.